Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Diaper Rewards

I have gotten a lot of questions lately when I post Gifts to Grow points on my Facebook status, so to save myself time, I think I am going to have a blog post and then people can go to  it in order to learn about the points!

Pampers and  Huggies both offer some type of rewards program. Pampers is called Gifts to Grow and has been around as long as I have had a kid (2 1/2 years).  Huggies' program is relatively new and called Enjoy the Ride.  I just joined the Huggies Program, because my son needed the size 6 sleep diapers and Pampers doesn't make size 6.

Here is the downlow for Pampers
  • Gifts to Grow (GTG) codes are found on wipes and diapers.  The more expensive the diapers, typically the more points you get for each package.  Click https://en.giftstogrow.pampers.com/points-matrix.html for a table of points.  These are ONE TIME USE.  So you can't share them with others.
  • GTG codes are entered ont the Pampers Website. http://www.pampers.com/
  • GTG promotional codes are all over the place these are for EVERYONE TO USE:
    • the  web is a great source, just type in GTG codes and you will get a bunch of sites
    • Facebook- there is a Pampers Group that shares codes
    • Mailings and on P&G saver flyers/coupons, be on the look out
    • Many of these codes do expire though, so keep an eye out for expiration dates when sharing
  • You have to sign up for GTG account in order to get the free stuff.
  • Shipping is FREE on the products you earn.
  • There are a lot of different prizes you can earn for different amounts.  Usually a $20 gift card will be 2000 points, so think about what you want before you start, so you can save your points appropriately.
I have gotten 2- $20 gift cards for Sam's Club (can use at Walmart), 2- potty seats, a couple of toys, and a free t-shirt from my GTG points from my first boy (2 1/2 now).  I didn't even know about GTG points until he was a few months old so I know I missed a ton of points in those first few months.


The Huggies Program is new to me, but it looks to work in a similar way.  Click http://www.huggies.com/en-US/rewards/products to see the matrix for Huggies products.  The catalog of prizes is much smaller than Pampers.   There is also a way to enter "bonus" codes, but it looks like you have to enter the bonus codes when you are entering a package of diapers... so maybe they are located somewhere else.  i haven't taken the time to figure that part out (I only have 19 points, so I can't get anything yet).

I hope you take advantage of these FREE rewards even if you don't use the diapers!  Pampers I know for sure you can earn free stuff if you enter all the "free" codes they put out there for you!!

Good luck!

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment