Thursday, January 28, 2010

Mom's Group

The number one thing any Mommy needs is a group of other moms. It keeps you sane, gives you other people to go to, and it's a great way to meet new friends!

I am really lucky. In my area there is a Stroller Strides class. It's a great way to meet mommies and get in shape. I have met some really awesome ladies and I can't imagine my life now without them! I look forward to working out for a couple of reasons... 1. I love the friends I have met, 2. Lost some of the baby weight, 3. I get to spend time with my little man.

Another great thing about your Mommy friends is that you can have a MNO (Mom's Night Out). This is a day very different from going out with your non-mommy friends... because these people really want to hear all about your baby trials and tribulations and share with you the same! You get to talk about your little one without the guilty feeling you get with your non-parent friends.

Join a mommy group-- or create one of your own. You need other Mommies.

No comments:

Post a Comment